Best SEO Course in Lahore
BEST SEO TRAINING COURSE IN
Learn how to rank your website at the top of
search engines like Google. Search Engine
Optimization (SEO) is more important than ever
if you’re interested in driving targeted traffic to
your website then comes to learn
SEO Training Course In Lahore.
Experience classroom learning with our physical classes, featuring face-to-face interactions, a structured schedule, and hands-on activities for best educational experience.
Our online platform offers an immersive learning environment, designed to fit your busy schedule, with expert instructors and a wide range of courses.
With recorded lectures, students can enhance their understanding of the subject matter by accessing course materials anytime, anywhere catching up on missed classes.
WEEKDAYS and WEEKENDS
Morning and evening
WORDPRESS + SEO
Mentorship + Internship
SEO Training Course In Lahore Pakistan| (Ideoversity)
Introduction Of SEO Training Course In Lahore
Search engines like Google, MSN, Bing, etc. have billions of searches, and if your website is not ranked then you will lose a lot of free traffic every second. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process in which you optimize your website with ON-Page Optimization and use some techniques of OFF-Page Optimization to rank your website on a keyword. Join Ideoversity IT Training Institute in Pakistan.
Search Engine Optimization is more complex than ever in 2022. It takes more than just building links, creating any new content, and adding a few keywords to improve your organic search rankings and increase the visibility of your business or brand. You need to keep track of and understand new emerging trends.
Search Engine Optimization is not only about search engines, but Good Search Engine Optimization starts to improve the user experience and usability of a website. SEO is good for the Social Media Marketing Promotion of your website and also increases the website’s trust. If you provide unique content that deserves to rank for the right keywords, your traffic can snowball (google dancing) over time, whereas advertising needs continuous funding to send traffic to your site.
Search engines are getting smarter, but they still need our help. Optimizing your site will help deliver better information to search engines so that your content can be properly indexed and displayed within search results.
To sum up, if you follow Search Engine Optimization Factors and Strategies, you can increase your website traffic and revenue with On-Page Optimization and OFF-Page Optimization.
If you are not familiar with SEO Strategies, don’t worry, Ideoversity IT Training Institute in Pakistan is the best place to learn professional skills. Lahore Arfa IT Training Institute provides SEO Training Course In Lahore & complete information about SEO strategies and techniques with Web Development through WordPress.
In 2020, there are 6.9 billion searches on Google every day, by using SEO and ranking on Google you can reach billions of active users. Just imagine your business reach to 1 billion active users generating business through Google can be quite easy. Learn SEO Training Course In Islamabad and start generating free traffic
If you are thinking that you became the Best SEO expert in Pakistan and achieve your goals about your planning for SEO Expert then this platform is your best preference. Ideoversity is the Best Training Institute for SEO in Pakistan because this course’s purpose is to improve your skills to a higher extent, for this learns MOZ, and Google algorithm updates. Most people who run websites have a limited understanding of SEO, so you often only need to get the basics right to succeed.
5 Fundamental Steps to SEO Success | (Ideoversity)
Figure out what your customers are searching for
Optimize your web pages for your target keyword
Understand both search engines and humans
The objective of the SEO Training Course In Lahore is to:
- Learn how to generate leads and sales from search engine optimization
- Understanding the basics Search Engine Advertising
- Learning marketing techniques used by big brands.
- Determining keywords and targeting your audience
- Working on live SEO projects
Hands-on experience on WordPress
Installing, updating, managing, creating users, and using WordPress
- Determining white hat, black hat, and gray hat SEO techniques
Working on Pay Per Click Ads (Adwords)
AFTER THIS COURSE, SKILLS OUTCOMES (Ideoversity)
- Website Development
- Website Design
- WordPress Management
- Keyword Research
- On-page SEO
- Off-page SEO
- Technical SEO
- Link Building
- UI & UX
- PPC Ads
- Web 2.0
- Display Ads
Who Should Join SEO Training Course In Lahore (Ideoversity)
Business Owner – To increase online sales and profits by 10X
Students – Learn the most demanded skill and start freelancing
Professionals – Upgrade your portfolio and have more opportunities
Influencers, Bloggers, and YouTubers – Reach more fans ever than before
House Wives – Stay home, start freelancing, and earn
Marketing & Sales Professionals – who want to rank in search engines
Website Designer and Developers – to earn more via SEO
Affiliate Marketers – to rank on highly searched keywords and earn more
Marketing Companies – to rank on highly searched keywords and earn
Link Builders – hands-on experience of link building
The staff of small, medium, and large companies or law firms
Freelancers – to offer demanding SEO services.
WordPress Introduction • Get Started With WordPress • Basics Of WordPress, Theme, And Plugin • What Is The Post? • Creating And Administering Posts • How To Use Themes • Plugins & Widgets • Inserting Hyperlinks • Media Library • Creating Users • Configuring Website settings • Themes And Plugins • Adding A Slideshow • Adding Social Media Buttons • Handling Footer • Backing Up The Website • How To Work On DIVI • Widgets & Sidebar & Menus
What Is Search Engine Optimization? • Keywords Research • How To Be Search Engine Friendly • On-Page SEO • UI And UX According To SEO • Technical SEO • Mobile Web Crawling • Link Building • Local SEO • Off-Page Optimization • SEO Site Audit • Web 2.0 And The Power Of Little Things • Display Advertising • Campaign Creation AdWords • Algorithm Updates
Course Outline Search Engine Optimization
WHAT IS SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION?
- SEARCH ENGINES AND DIRECTORIES
- HOW SEARCH ENGINES WORK
- CRAWLERS, ROBOTS, SPIDERS
- SEARCH ENGINE INDEXING
- WEBSITE ARCHITECTURE
- STATIC PAGES
- DYNAMIC PAGES
- History (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Ask, Baidu etc.)
- Development & Growth of Search Engines in a Cyber
- Type of Marketing
- Pull Marketing
- Purpose of SEO
- How Google’s Search Engine Works
- Basics of SEO
- Terminology Cycle of Search Engine (How its Work)
- Table of SEO Success Factors
- What is ranking on Google?
- Advantages of high Ranking KEYWORDS RESEARCH
- What are keywords?
- Purpose of keywords in Website’s marketing
- Uses of Keyword Researching Tools (Search Volumes, Competition, Business Priority)
- Keyword Planner tool And other 3rd part online tools and
- Mapping Keywords to Website Pages
- Segregation of High and Low priority Keyword
- Primary Keywords Secondary Keywords LSI Keywords
- Competitive Keywords Also
- Create an Excel File of keywords
- Uses of formulas to get find the best and main (Business matching keywords) Search Engine Optimization HOW TO BE SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY
- PAGE CODING
- MANAGING SPIDERS/ROBOTS
- REWRITING PAGES
- THEME PYRAMIDS
- USEFUL LINKS ON-PAGE SEO
- What is On-Page SEO?
- Two type of SEO = “On Page” & “Off Page”
- Basics of HTML – Designing How to use Keywords
- Whole keyword report in On-Page SEO?
- URL, Meta, Title, Description, Hi, and other headings
- Algorithm of How to use Keyword on Website’s Page
- Which types of Images are used on the page?
- ALT in the Images Crawling & Indexing
- Difference between Crawling and Indexing
- XML & HTML Sitemaps, How to make it? Robots.txt
- Purpose of that file!
- Algo of Robots file (best practices)
- Anchor Text
- Fundamental of Anchor Text
- Complete Case study of Anchor Text
- Activate Windows
- Internal Linking
- How to prioritize the other web pages?
- Analyze with the Tools
- Google Search Console & Bing Webmaster UI AND UX ACCORDING TO SEO
- How to make friendly web design & architecture?
- Thinking of good UI and designing a website (goals & conversion models)
- How to show your content and where?
- Improving UI/UX for SEO TECHNICAL SEO
- URL Architecture
- Page Speed Analysis (GTMetrix / Pingdom Tool / Google Page Speed Checker Tool)
- How to fix it according to Google’s Stander Broken Links
- Test and improve page speed Mobile web crawling
- Structured data usage & optimization
- AMP configuration
- Check indexing
- Make sure important resources are crawl able
- Audit internal links
- Review your sitemap LINK BUILDING
- What is link building?
- Purpose of backlinks?
- Types of Backlinks
- Do follow link and not follow link LINK BUILDING (OFF-PAGE SEO)
- Normal “BL (com)
- Ranks (singles, measurement, check, and balance)
- How to prioritize the Backlinks?
- According to Google
- Keyword Ranking
- Competitor Research LOCAL SEO
- SEO Strategies for Localized Businesses
Course Outline WordPress
WordPress Introduction What is WordPress? Why use WordPress. How can WordPress help me? How much does WordPress cost? How/where do I get WordPress?
Get Started with WORDPRESS
Difference between wordpress.com and wordpress.org How to download WordPress Installing WordPress from scratch Creating & Connecting Database Changing your password
Basics of WORDPRESS, THEME AND PLUGIN
WordPress dashboard basic Understanding Version, Release and Modification Updates How to update WordPress, Theme and Plugin. How to find latest WordPress release Difference between HTTP and HTTPs
What is the post?
Your first post basics Post Details Working with photos Working with videos Categories & slugs
CREATING AND ADMINISTERING POSTS
Setting Up Categories and Tags Understanding Title and Content Areas Configuring the Publish Area Setting the Featured Image
What is the theme? Folder Strategy Finding a great theme Theme directories Paid themes Installing a theme, ways & techniques
What are plugins? Folder & File Strategy Finding plugins Plugin directory Plugin search Installing plugins – ways & techniques
What is a sidebar? What are sidebar widgets? Choosing and installing sidebar widgets Adding links Adding text and images Header; how to make a beautiful header? Using theme features Using Static images GIF files
Inserting hyperlink to download file Inserting hyperlink to an External Websites Inserting Hyperlinks to an Internal Page Inserting an E-mail Address & Removing a Hyperlink
Working with sliders
Working with Theme options Using plugins Dynamicity & possibilities
Menus default options Theme default options Arranging multiple menus
Understanding the Default Width and Height Settings Understanding WordPress Image File Creation Understanding the Default Month Year Folder Structure Uploading and Managing Media Files
Add/edit users User roles How to delete users What if user is mistakenly deleted
Configuring General Settings Configuring Reading Settings Configuring Permalinks
THEMES AND PLUGINS
What is a Plugin How to download plugin Installing, Updating, and deleting the plugin Choosing a Theme Installing and Configuring a Theme Switching Between Themes Adding Menu, Media and Content to a Theme Administering, Upgrading and Maintaining Plugins •Example of how to use Plugins Adding a Photo Gallery Creating a Contact Form
ADDING A SLIDESHOW
Uploading Images for Slideshow Using the Theme’s Built-in Slideshow Feature Installing a Slideshow Plugin Creating a Slideshow Adding the Slideshow to a Page Adding a Slideshow to a Sidebar
ADDING SOCIAL MEDIA BUTTONS
using a Plugin to Add Social Media Buttons Adding Social Media Buttons to a Widget Using the Theme’s Option to Add Social Media Button
How to maintain Footer? Using widgets Static & gif images BACKING UP THE WEBSITE Installing a Plugin Creating a Backup Locating the Backup Downloading the Backup
How to work ON DIVI
How to install Divi Theme •How to use different components of Divi Theme • Understanding Divi Text Editor
WIDGETS AND SIDEBARS
What is Widget What is Sidebar Adding/Removing Widgets Adding Text, Post, Image and other types of widgets
Course Outline Freelancing
- Introduction to Freelancing
- Difference between job and freelancing
- Benefits of Freelancing
- Lifestyle of a Freelancer
- Challenges of Freelancing
- Future of freelancing
How to start freelancing
- How to identify your Master Skill
- 10 tips of picking your area of work
- How find most trending freelancing projects or services
- How to find a platform to start
- Why start freelancing with fiverr.com
- Why start freelancing with upwork.com
- Why start freelancing with 99design.com
- Why start freelancing with freelancer.com
- What are the payment methods available in Pakistan
Using Fiverr as a freelancing platform
- Introduction to Fiverr
- How Fiverr works for freelancers (sellers)
- How Fiverr works for clients (buyers)
- Types of skills which are most demanded
- How to find your niche for Fiverr?
- The Advantages & Disadvantages of Fiverr
Profile creation and management
- How to make an outstanding profile on Fiverr
- How to write a bio
- How to do research on competition
- Which skill you need to add-on profile
- Adding your education
- Adding your experience and projects in a professional way
- Connecting fiver to other social media platform for more reach
- How to set up payment method
- What are the options available for payment in Pakistan
- How to get more views on your gigs
- Using mobile application to maintain your response rate
Creating your winning gig
- Why people should buy it
- Planning for value to client
- Create a gig on fiverr
- How to write the title that attract audience
- How to design thumbnail for fiverr (Canva)
- Writing description and details of your gig
- How to add value added services
Getting clients (a lot of them)
- How to get reviews of your clients
- How to Get Promoted to a Level 1 Seller on Fiverr
- Fiverr Rank System
- Fiverr Platform Rules
- Payment system
- How to maintain your rating
- How to communicate in a professional manner on fiverr
- How to manage time
- How to keep a balance between freelancing work and normal life
- Understanding the tax models for freelancer